Empower yourself and get greater control and clarity when it comes to making decisions about your business.
Staples Rodway has an expert, multi-disciplinary team trained in financial modelling to ensure the services provided are high quality, low risk and offer excellent value. The use of special software reduces the risk of errors, producing models that are easy to understand and use, and quick to build. The ultimate outcome of a financial modelling engagement is a set of historical and forecast financial statements. These show how a business has performed to date and how it will perform in the future, based on a set of assumptions. Staples Rodway is a New Zealand for Modano financial modelling software Partner.
Growing your business
- Forecasts prepared using financial modelling can be used to support funding applications, producing a robust integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Cash flow forecasts will indicate your working capital requirements to support your business growth, and support decision-making.
- Reports can analyse business performance against forecast/budget and dashboards, tracking your growth versus goals.
Flexible financial modelling
- The financial model is created in Excel so it can be viewed by anyone with Microsoft Office and allows the model developer flexibility to customise areas.
- Assumptions and calculations are separately identifiable so the model user can easily change assumptions to understand how the business will perform under different scenarios.
- The financial model combines generic areas selected for the business to produce a “whole of business financial model” as illustrated in the picture below.
You may be eligible for a financial subsidy of up to 50% towards the cost
Staples Rodway is a registered service provider under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme. With a voucher, a business can receive a financial subsidy of up to 50% towards the cost of our financial modelling services. The maximum amount a business can receive in one year is $5,000 excluding GST. To be eligible for a voucher a business must meet certain criteria, including that it be operating with 50 or fewer FTEs, be GST registered in New Zealand and be currently trading.
Contact Tracy Hickman or Kathryn Price to learn more
Facilities Management Industry